Background

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Questions, Questions, Questions

So, this is me putting off my homework/studying for finals.  I just don't want to do anything today ok?  I mean I will...eventually, but for now, Im not. Don't judge me.
So a friend of mine sent me this questionnaire/survey thing in an email and I was like, oh, I should put this on my blog.  However, that thing was 60 questions long...um no, I'm not filling out that whole thing unless I'm getting a grade for it.  So I cut out the ones I didn't like/were stupid and I just filled out the ones I wanted to, so here you go.  Some information about myself. You should be excited.  Sorry for the lack of order in the questions though.


1. What time is it? 
It’s 5:15 P.M. I just got up from a nap about an hour ago and I want to go back to sleep.  My body is not functioning today. I did go to class today though.

This is how I feel.
3. What type was your first car? 
Well, the first car I used was my parents red Honda CR-V, that car was sa-weet!

5. If you could have any job, what would it be? 
Well…my dream has always been to be a famous singer…but since the likelihood of that is very slim, I’m going to go with music teacher. Music is the best thing in the world and I would get to teach it to kids and instill in them a love of music too…how awesome is that?

6. What are you most afraid of?
SHARKS…oh.my.gosh.  I hate them so much.  They give me the chills just thinking about them.  However, I have seen almost every shark movie out there because even though I hate them, I am fascinated by them and I think I just love to be scared by them.  My dad always says, I’ll give you $1000 bucks if you go down in a shark cage.  And every time I say, Dad, haven’t you seen that one JAWS where the shark cage breaks off and the dude has to swim out to get back to the boat? Seriously? No. Not happening. EVER.


Apparently this really happened.
And, a few days ago, it happened in Florida.
Um, I would be peeing my pants


8. What are four movies you would watch over and over?
11.   10 Things I Hate About You- You cant go wrong with Heath Ledger…may he rest in peace…plus this movie is hilarious


Gorgeous.
2.   She’s the Man- um, Amanda Bynes is brilliant…can anyone else play a guy the way she does? No.  That is one of THE most, if not THE most quotable/quoted movies ever.  My friends and I and random people quote that movie all the time.


3.   The Patriot/The Green Mile- I threw in the Patriot because it is awesome, but I didn’t want to name another Heath Ledger movie, but I love all of his movies but seeing as I cant put all of them…I put The Green Mile, if you haven’t seen this movie.  Go see it…like…now.  Classic.  Tom Hanks and that big black guy.  I sobbed, but it is Epic.



4.   Forrest Gump- I promise you, this movie will never get old.  I could watch this over and over again in one sitting and it wouldn’t old.  My family owns this movie, but we still watch it every time its on TV. That’s how great it is.

10. What are four places you have lived?
1.   Birmingham, Alabama…I just said that.
2.   Rexburg, Idaho- aka, the coldest place on earth.  Where I chose to come to school. Don’t ask.
3.   Provo, Utah- Another place I went to school
4.   Quito, Ecuador- best place on earth, next to my home.  And because all of my little babies are there, just waiting for my return.

12. What are four places you would rather be right now?
1.   At the beach…It snowed in Rexburg yesterday, it is still that cold
2.   Home. Period.
3.   Ecuador.  My second home. With my babies.
4.   Hmmm…maybe like on a cruise to the Bahamas or something.  Everyone just got back from Spring Break and we, up here in Idaho, don’t get a Spring Break…only because we get out of school extremely early…that’s right…eight more days baby! Woohoo!  I just have to make it through finals week first.

15. What are four of your favorite foods?
1.   Beef Tips and Rice
2.   Chocolate Chip Cookies
3.   Baked Potatoes
4.   Ice Cream

Jason's Deli baked potato, the biggest and best.
17. Which do you prefer, ketchup or mustard? 
Ketchup.  Mustard is nasty.

19. Do you eat the stems of broccoli?
Broccoli? Sick.  My least favorite food in the world would have to be broccoli.  EEEEEWWWWWWWWW.

20. Favorite Drink? 
Coca Cola. Nuff said.


21. Favorite ice cream?
Ben & Jerry’s Chocolate Therapy, but when I can’t have that, Rocky Road…or just plain Chocolate.

22. What's your natural hair color?
Blonde.

26. Favorite day of the week?
Friday or Saturday…I mean I usually don’t have much to do on those days so they are the least stressful days…aka awesome!

27. Favorite Restaurant?
The Cheesecake Factory or Firebirds.  Both of which are delectable.

29. Favorite sport to watch?
Football. Roll Tide!



30. Disney or Warner Brothers? 
Disney…however…Warner Brothers did do the Harry Potter series which is just complete and utter brilliance, so WB when talking about HP, but Disney for everything else.



31. Favorite fast food restaurant? 
Chick-fil-A. Always and forever.


34. What do you do most often when you are bored?
Get on Facebook…or read.

35. Bedtime?
Usually not before 12 AM…I got homework to do…and maybe some other things that are a complete waste of time but we wont mention those.

40. Favorite TV show of all time?
Boy Meets World.  Always will be the best. 
Currently though, GLEE!



47. What is your favorite board game?
Probably Scrabble, that game is awesome! And who doesn’t like to spell?

48. Favorite smell?
Either Acqua di gio cologne or the smell of freshly baked Chocolate Chip Cookies.

50. Favorite colors?
Cerulean. It’s a blue.


51. Least favorite color?
Probably brown. I don’t think I even own any brown clothes or shoes.

52. Future (or first) child's name?
Um, I like Tristan, and Scarlett…I guess it just depends though.

54. Do you like to drive fast?
Yes I do.

57. If you could meet one person dead or alive who would it be?
Patsy Cline.  That woman is a legend.  Her voice is stunning.

Ladies and gentlemen,
Miss Patsy Cline!

59. Storms: cool or scary? 
They are sa-weet! My dad and I used to sit out on the porch when a thunderstorm would come rolling through in the summer with a blanket and just watch the storm and remark on how cool the lightning was, or how loud the thunder was. Good times.


Well, thats all I got, hopefully, I'll write again soon...!
Have a wonderful week!



2 comments:

  1. 10 Things I Hate About You is my fave as well! We seriously have so much in common: Scrabble, Boy Meets World, Glee, Coke!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1- I love Chick-fil-A forever and always too! 2- I also LOVE Amanda Bynes and She's The Man- such a cute movie!!

    ReplyDelete