Background

Sunday, March 13, 2011

I caved...

Don't judge me. We all knew it wasn't gonna last.  I ate...ICE CREAM tonight.  Im a terrible person.  But oh well, Im not Catholic...can you blame me?  Its ok, because Kim and I are working out more, so at least Im kind of doing something, right? Oh well.  Go ahead, think what you want to think, but all of you people out there who love sweets like I do...you would have caved too.  Maybe if I had made it a smaller category, like...just cookies, then yeah I probably could have done it.  Whatever. EPIC FAIL. Meh, who cares?

All day, I've had really bad nostalgia for Ecuador...(can you have nostalgia for something that ended only a few months ago?) I miss it so much, and I miss my babies.  Life there, was so easy.  And so many people loved you and cared about you and you didn't get into fights and I didn't even worry about anything really. I miss it. I miss all that love.  There really is nothing like it.

Last night, I didn't do anything, so I stayed home and watched, "An Education."  It was very interesting.  I think I would give it an 8/10.  I would suggest it.  I even think it won a few awards.  


I wasn't really expecting the ending.  I knew something was up the whole time, but it wasn't that.

Hope your weekend is going well!
Dont forget to set your clocks forward!
See ya!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Sara, hi from mingle monday and returning some comment love! I wouldn't be able to give up sweets, even for 40 days, so congrats on making it this far! I have the biggest sweet tooth ever, cupcakes and cookies are my downfall :)

    ReplyDelete