Background

Saturday, February 26, 2011

What I have been doing...

I feel like I haven't done anything lately but I know I have because I cant just waste all my time doing nothing, ok well I guess I could but I definitely have done stuff this week.  The last time I posted was on Monday right? Ok so things I did this week....

  • I did NOT skip class this week, even though I wanted to several times...don't judge me
  • Watched GLEE on Tuesday night and it was epic, as always, actually there were some very weird parts, like that dress Rachel wore at her party, but I still thoroughly enjoyed it and I am very upset that there wont be an episode on next week...but oh well. (Oh by the way Lea Michele is on the cover of COSMO magazine this month and I am not sure how I feel about that...)

  • We got our midterm grades this week and I am proud to say that I am passing all of my classes with flying colors, except perhaps Spanish, which I am still passing, just not with flying colors.  That class is NOT easy.
  • My friend Cailey's birthday was on Wednesday!  She turned 21!  I bet you can imagine, how we celebrated... (NO we did not get wasted) We went to Big Jud's and after we went back to her house and played the Bean Game and had cake.  It was wonderful!
BEST. GAME. EVER.

Cailey's husband, Stuart. Ok, not really...but this
is an attractive man, especially with that beard.
Am I right or am I right?

Better than...whatever cake, as they call it here
in Rexburg.
  • Thursday, I got out of class at 10 AM and I didn't have any homework, Im sure I could have gotten ahead in my class work and done something, but instead I watched JAWS 3 AND JAWS 4... Don't ask.
  • On Friday, I had two choir concerts, it was the same concert, just twice.  One at 6 and one at 8:30.  That was a lot of waiting...ugh, but I watched GLEE, to pass the time.  It was a good concert though.  Wish my family could have been there though.
  • And last but not least, today, I went with one of my roommates to see "UNKNOWN" with Liam Neeson.  EPIC movie.  I was kind of confused the whole time, they did that on purpose though (my mom would have figured it out in the first five minutes, its a gift), it was full of action and suspense and it wasn't always fast, so it kept you on the edge of your seat for what was gonna happen next. Oh man, I highly suggest it, and anything else Liam Neeson is in.  The man is a legend. I don't know if I would say the movie is better than "TAKEN" but they were both AWESOME.
I get to put this one on my list!!

I got a book this week that I started reading and its pretty good so far.  Its called Designated Fat Girl. Written by Jennifer Joyner.  Its a memoir about this woman's journey to losing weight and being the woman she once knew before she started gaining weight and forgetting who she was before she was the "fat girl." So far so good. I'll keep ya posted!



I hope everyone else's week went great, if not, you can tell me all about it, I don't mind.
See ya soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment