Background

Monday, February 14, 2011

The Day of Love

                   Its Valentines Day, oh boy.  What to write about? I don't have aValentine, just in case you guys were wondering, sad I know. Oh well.  Im not bitter. Even though it does suck walking around the college campus with the most dating/engaged/married couples in the nation. But whatever, Im not bitter.

                    Tonight I plan on watching a cheesy movie, that make me cry, because that's what I do in lots of movies, no joke.  I cried in the first five minutes of "UP" and I cried when Dobby died and I think the first time I saw "P.S. I Love You", I cried the whole time, heck I cried the whole time, the second, third, and fourth times I saw that movie. You can ask my friend Mae, she'll tell you, it was not pretty.



Bawled my eyes out.
    Anyways, I don't know where Im going with this post really...Im just kind of rambling.  I found this love letter online and it was found on the campus of Brigham Young University, Provo.  I just that it was neat.


Presh right?


Want to know some of the couples that I really love? Well Im gonna tell you anyways.
LOVE.

Why aren't they married? Perfection.

The first time they kissed, I cried.

True love.

Sigh, i heart them.

Rachel?

Or Quinn? I dont know which one
to choose.

One of THE best couples ever. Period.
And last but not least....


My friends Cailey and Stuart.
They are basically awesome.
Some of my favorite love songs...

This Magic Moment-The Drifters


When a Man Loves a Woman-Percy Sledge


Me and Mrs. Jones-Billy Paul


Faithfully-Journey



I Want to Know What Love Is-Foreigner



I Dont Want to Miss a Thing-Aerosmith


Baby-Justin Bieber



Dont judge.

Si Volvieras a mi-Josh Groban


Anyways, I don't know what else to say about Valentines Day really...My friends and I will celebrating it some way tonight, probably while consuming hundreds of calories, which don't count on Valentines Day.  But I hope all of your Valentines Days went wonderfully and you have someone to snuggle with on the couch tonight while watching, "P.S. I love you" or some other lovey dovey movie.  I envy you, sort of. Anyways, have fun!

2 comments:

  1. when a man loves a woman reminds me of your parents. and i mean that in a non creepy way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally understand dude...haha.

    ReplyDelete