Background

Thursday, February 17, 2011

A post to make your mouth water...

            Midterms are this week and that is why I haven't been posting as much as I would like. Sorry guys. They are killing me.  The teachers are now realizing that they only have half a semester left to get all of the coursework done so they have decided to pile it on us. Curse them. Ok not really, but still.
                  Anyways, all of this stress makes me crave sweets, bad. But besides Valentines Day, I have refrained, thats not saying much since its only Thursday, but whatever I think its an accomplishment.  Here are some things that I wish I could make/have/stuff in my mouth right now.  Be prepared for your mouth to water.

Nutella Pillow Pockets, these look divine.

My whole family would enjoy this next one...

These beauties are called Peanut Butter-S'Mores Turnovers.
Reeses in a Chocolate Chip Cookie. Is that even allowed?

Stuffed French Toast, with Strawberries and Cream Cheese.
Enough said.

Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Truffles. Delish.

This next one is for all of those Harry Potter fans out there, especially my mom and sister. My sister and I have had the real thing. Be jealous.

I promise you, this would taste like heaven.
I dont know where this next one is sold, but they need to sell it everywhere, like, now.

This is just plain brilliant.
Being a huge GLEE fan, I just think this cupcake is precious.

Aren't these cute?
Well thats all I got for now guys.  Im heading to Salt Lake City this weekend and I am stoked, I finally get to get out of Rexburg, not that I don't love it here, its just so much fun to have a change, you know?
See ya soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment