Background

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Monday Musings...

                  Do you ever have those things that just make you so happy and they are really simple? I do.  Or some things that are just really awesome?  I got the idea for this post from this website. It is awesome.   I am stealing some of theirs and putting them on here because they are THAT awesome.

  1. Watching GLEE-There was a new episode last night and it was awesome, especially the "Thriller" part.

       2. Old school rap songs that come on my ipod that I jam out to still and when I say old school, I mean the ones we listened to in middle school and high school. For example:
  • Grillz-Nelly
  • Yeah-Usher
  • Hot in Here-Nelly
  • Lean Wit It Rock Wit It- Den Franchize Boyz
  • Laffy Taffy-D4L
  • Lean Like a Cholo-Down
  • Drop it Like Its Hot-Snoop Dogg
  • Ridin'-Chamillionaire
  • Hey Ya-OutKast
     3.  Finding money in your coat pocket from last winter- Totally found five bucks in my pocket the other day! It was awesome!

      4. Sweatpants. Period.

      5. Valentines Day candy. They sell TONS of it in the store!
These are the best.













          6. Thinking that you have run out of underpants but finding one more pair...

          7.  Sleeping on crisp, clean sheets...after you've shaved your legs. Even Better. Guys, you should try it, you're seriously missing out.

           8.  Eating french toast drowned in melted, crunchy peanut butter.

This.looks.Heavenly.
             9. The cold side of the pillow.

            10. Getting a Q and a U when playing Scrabble.


          11. Remembering what movie that guy is from.

          12. Compliments. Everyone loves them.

         13. Old reruns of "Boy Meets World"

LOVE.
            14. Seeing the Jonas Brothers in concert. Don't judge, you know you wish you were there.

The Jonas Brothers AND Zac Efron....woah.
I think I just peed a little.
       15. Zac Efron, Channing Tatum, Ryan Reynolds, Brad Pitt, Penn Badgley, Taylor Lautner,  Usher...who am I missing? 



This is for you, Olivia.




Look at those...teeth!
        16. Chick fil A.


       17. Road Trips.



       18. Disney World.

Seriously, the best place on earth.
      19. Waking up in the middle of the night and realizing you still have a few hours to sleep.

      20. The final seconds of untangling a really big knot.

      21. Screaming at characters in movies to do things
  
      22. Sitting on the front porch with your Dad, watching the thunderstorm.



     23. Fixing your wedgie when no one is looking

Thats attractive.
     24. When your mom would let you lick the cookie dough beaters as a kid.


    25. When someone gives you a double take.

    26.  When little babies give you hugs, especially brown babies :-)

    27. Laughing so hard you cry.

    28. Your Almost Name...what was mine you might ask...? Roxanne. Thats right. Im cool like that.

    29. When someone already highlighted your textbook.

    30.  When you hear a song and it takes you back to an awesome memory.

Thats all I got guys.  Sorry for the completely random post, but it makes me happy.  Hope you enjoy! Feel free to comment. Love you guys!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE RYAN REYNOLDS.

    Thank you for making my day by allowing me to gaze upon his chiseled abdomen. I am forever grateful.

    ReplyDelete