Background

Monday, August 29, 2011

The Birthday.

Is the 16th of September.
What?!? Already?!
Last year I was in Ecuador for my 21st birthday and it was absolutely terrific.
Besides the fact that I had been throwing up all day because my stomach wasnt used to Ecuadorian food yet. It will never be the same either.
So I will be turning 22 this year....holy cow.
I should be graduating at this age but will I?
No.  Thats ok though, I enjoy school....somewhat.
Anyways, several of my friends birthdays are in September also, particularly the BFF Beth, whom this post will appeal to most.
Basically this is just me rambling about what I think we should do and I think it is brilliant.
Beth if you are reading, you should think long and hard about us doing this, ok?
Were only young once. Ok that doesnt really matter here.

I

think

we

should

go

to

VEGAS!

No, not to gamble....

But because The Beatles LOVE by Cirque du Soleil is there at the Mirage hotel!!!!!!

OMG wouldnt that be epic if we could go?!?




And, while were at it, we might as well stay at The Mirage hotel while were there....

Ok seriously, yall know this is a brilliant plan, especially since we LOVE the Beatles music.

Only problem is, were gonna be at school, and its like ten hours away and its kinda pricey....but....

I still think we should do it!
Talk about a birthday to remember!
And, anybody who wants to come, should come! We can split the gas and the room!


Anyways, thats all I have to say. 

Hope yall's Monday is goin great!

2 comments:

  1. Sara! Geez it has been a long time eh? I miss hearing your voice and being made fun of by you ha ha. I love reading this blog occassionally as well. I just want to tell you that last weekend I went to the Beatles LOVE Cirque du Soleil show and it was A.M.A.Z.I.N.G.!!!! I am a huge Beatles fan and it was more incredible than I could have ever imagined. I highly recommend it so do everything you can to get there for your bday! Hope all is well in your life! Much love :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, Vegas would be AMAZING! And 9/16 birthdays are the BEST =-)

    P.S. Don't forget to check out my Sponsor Spotlight today and enter to win my HUGE birthday giveaway!

    ReplyDelete