Background

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Remember Me?

Oh hey guys...remember that time when I used to write on my blog? Well I do.
It was like 5 months ago. Boo. Im a terrible person, I know.
Dont hate me.
Anyways, I figure since its a new year, Im gonna start writing again. I am.

I think I will start with my New Years Resolutions. Yes, I realize that its January 5th and I should have posted this a few days ago but school just started again so I haven't had the time. 
So here goes...

1. Get down to my goal weight. I  am determined to do that this year. Its gonna happen.
That means less cookies...


and more veggies...


I can do it!

2. Read my scriptures and attend the temple more.  This is difficult for me just because I tend to think its not necessary but in all actuality it is necessary for my spiritual growth.





3. Take more pictures.  I suck at taking pictures, but this year I will do better.  My sister takes pics all the time and she inspired me to do better at it.  Especially since these are the best times of my life.  I need to have hard copies of these memories! 


4. Write on this blog more! Seriously, what is wrong with me? I like writing on here, I just think that I don't have enough time.

5. Get straight A's.  End of story.


6. I want to cook a new dish every week of this year and document it and put it on here. I need to practice my cooking skills and I need to branch out from the things I always eat.

7. Go on a Vacation.  I don't even care where to.  Maybe a girls trip on a cruise? Yes, that would be great.


8. Exercise at least 4 times a week. This needs to happen in order for number 9 to be able to happen.

9. Run a half marathon.  My roommate Beth and I are planning on running in The Teton Dam Marathon in June, but were only gonna do the half marathon and not the whole.  Were determined, also because some people don't think we can do it. Were gonna show them.




10. Save more money.  This is a problem for me.  When I get money I just want to spend it.  Its terrible.  It sucks even more when I have barely any income...so yeah.  SAVE! Also, I want to be able to go to the REAL set of the Harry Potter movies in England...how epic would that be? Pretty darn if you ask me.






Well thats all I have for you for now.  I have got to go do some homework, but hopefully I will get the chance to write again tomorrow! See ya!










No comments:

Post a Comment