Background

Thursday, August 25, 2011

You got a tattoo?!?

No, I didnt get a tattoo....but secretly I want one.  Ssh! Dont tell anyone!
My parents are gonna read this and be like, what the h-e-double-hockey-sticks?!?
Ok they wouldnt say something like that but they will probably say that I'm crazy.
But lately, Ive known several people that are getting tattoos, some cool, some not.
It just makes me want one.
Does that make me a conformist?


nah

Anyways, I was just thinking about IF I got a tattoo, where would I put it, and more importantly, what would I wanna put on my body that is gonna be there for.....FOORREEEVVEERRR (cue Sandlot)....?
I would probably put it somewhere that wasnt very visible, that I could hide if I wanted to.
I also like the idea of it being on the side of my foot.
One of my friends got hers behind her ear.
OUCH!
I feel like that would hurt like no other!

So what would I get?
I narrowed it down to a few things....
Ok, I really didnt narrow it down.

I would go for something that means something to me and not just something stupid.

I might do something musical....like these.

Love this one!




So those are kinda cool right?
I like the first two the best.

I also thought about getting something written in Spanish. Mainly because I love the language, and because of my little Ecuadorian babies.

We got rings when we were in Ecuador that say "Mirad a vuestros pequenitos" which means "Behold your little ones."
It would just be a good reminder of the wonderful, unforgettable time I had there.

And lastly, I would most definitely get something Harry Potter related.  Yep, dont judge, you know thats an AWESOME idea.

Here are some that I liked.



Dumbledore: "After all this time?"
Snape: "Always."

The Deathly Hallows!






Just a small one? Thats not too bad right?
Ha! Yeah right, even if I did it, I would probably cry like a baby.
What kinds of tattoos would yall get?
Well, I gotta run!
See ya soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment