Background

Friday, April 22, 2011

So....

I am definitely in a blog funk. I am so very sorry... I have been home for like... 10 days now...(I definitely just had to count on my fingers, lame)
Anyways, I just have not felt like writing on this wonderful blog thing that I have going, but then my wonderful friend Cailey scolded me for not writing, ok actually she didn't scold me, she just made me aware that I haven't written on here in forever.  So here I am, writing on my blog.
What have I been doing you may ask?
Well I started working again, so that is taking up some time, and when I am not working I am doing nothing but sleeping.  
But guess what? I haven't slept in three nights, I just lie awake a night....but thats because I have been put on this new medicine that keeps me awake.  

Anyways, enough of all that boring stuff....

GLEE anyone?

Did yall watch?  Because I did, and it was wonderful to have GLEE back on, why does it keep going on a hiatus...seriously, that needs to stop, like stat.  OK and what was up with that Sunshine chick coming back on the show? Also, is it bad that I am kind of happy that Will and Holly broke up and Emma and John Stamos broke up? I mean really, we all want Will and Emma to be together. 



So this weeks episode was great, but really I cant wait for next weeks episode! First of all its, gonna be 90 minutes long, and....wait for it.... KURT is coming back to McKinley!
WOOHOO!!!!!



That is so exciting! 

However, I miss watching GLEE with all my friends out in Idaho.  Also I miss watching psych, and How I met your mother.

Um, have yall ever seen that show?
Its basically hilarious and I watch i every time it is on TV, which, if you were wondering, is at 11:30, 12:00, and 12:30...haha its a different episode every time too! SO yeah...

Well I better get going, I need some sleep, like now, and I am going to make a resolution to blog! I.need.to.blog.more.
I am sorry!
I promise there will be more blogs to come!

Love and miss all of you!

2 comments:

  1. I love you Sara!!!!!! P.s. did I hear right that she didn't consummate her marriage with John Stamos?! Weird.... I woulda tapped that... haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahah Shmegs! That's funny.

    Sara - I thank you for allowing my to continue my Sara stalking.

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete