Background

Monday, March 5, 2012

Life Happened

So, remember that time I said I was going to post on my blog a lot more? Yeah, well obviously that didn’t happen. I apologize.  I’m not very good at this blogging thing.
However, my mom got on to me the other day for not writing more on my blog because apparently there are some people out there that want to know about my life…School has just been so busy this semester and I struggle to find time to write on here. I guess instead of wasting my life away on Facebook I could write blog posts and maybe I should try that, but I’m gonna have to take it a week at a time.
So here I am. I apologize for my absence.
So what’s been going on you might ask?
Well January was a pretty good month I guess.  We had a few parties for my friends Heather, Virg, and Stuart. We also had a baby shower for my friend Cailey and that was a lot of fun.  I met a lot of people in church and in my classes.  There have been some great movies that we’ve seen as well. January was just filled with parties and good times.
February was WAY fun.  At the beginning of the month I tried out for a show on campus called the “The Valentine’s Day Show” and the appeal behind it was the audience members get to text in to win a date with their favorite performer.  So, I definitely didn’t know that until AFTER I tried out and so I was like…oh great, this is gonna be fun.  So I ended up getting a spot in the show and I won a date…lucky me…My performance was ok, my microphone didn’t work for the first half of the song…but other than that it was ok. All of the other performers were all very good as well.


(This is me in the school newspaper after the show)

So the date was with a guy who will remain unnamed because who knows who reads this blog.  The following week we went on our date and we went to a comedy show and it was so awkward. You don’t even know.  Basically after he found out that I liked scary movies, the date just went downhill from there…He said that people who like scary movies, like fear, and fear is of the devil, and therefore, I basically worship the devil.  ACTUALLY, NO, I don’t worship the devil.  I just like the thrill I get from watching those type of movies.  It’s like the same thrill you get when riding a rollercoaster, which is AWESOME!  So after the show, I got home probably around 9 o’clock, which is definitely ok with me. 

Well, I’m gonna post another post here in a little bit, I just don’t want these posts to be too long, because that is just annoying to read freakishly long blog posts.  So I will write again soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment