Background

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

What I've been watching...

I gotta make this quick because I gotta go to work in like twenty minutes.
So glee last night was oh so sad, I actually felt bad for Sue, and that never happens. And the New Directions version of "pure imagination" was brilliant. Loved it.


Also, on Monday, I went and saw the movie, "Battle: LA" Its kind of a mix between Independence Day and Transformers, if thats possible.  Either way, I thoroughly enjoyed it.  There was no down time though, I couldn't breathe the whole time because there was so much going on! I would suggest it, definitely.


One more thing, have yall seen the preview for Mandy Moore's new movie, called "Love, Wedding, Marriage"? I had no idea she had one coming out! It comes out on June 3rd!
Mandy Moore, Kellan Lutz, and Jane Seymour are in it...interesting right? 
Here's the preview.



See ya soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment