Background

Saturday, October 23, 2010

I really need to do better at this whole blog thing...

So like the title says I really do need to do better, I just get caught up in things and then we go out and do stuff or I am just too tired, but I am trying.  So these past couple weeks have been way good.  A couple of Fridays ago we went to Mindo and it was absolutely beautiful!  They have a zip lining place there that has the best scenery and it has 13 different zip lines and they were amazing!
These are just a couple of the views that we were able to see while up there.  That is my friend Kelsey going down "The Beast." It was awesome! Extremely fast and high and just everything.  So after we did the zip lining, we went to a butterfly farm and they had some pretty cool butterflies.  They had some really huge ones and some that mated for 2 days straight without moving! They were basically amazing.
So these girls are 2 of the girls that I live with; Aimee and Beth. They're awesome.
Anyways, that was the butterfly farm.  We then went rafting and they basically combined a bunch of tubes and put them together and we floated down this river with two guides who didnt speak English...but they were there to get us out of rough spots and they did all of the work.  We basically sat there and got wet.  Oh and that water was absolutely freezing, like ridiculously cold!  Unfortunately I dont have any pictures of that because I didnt want my camera to get wet, but it was so much fun.  Well this is all I have time to write right now but keep reading because next week I am attending a JONAS BROTHERS CONCERT IN ECUADOR!  How cool is that? So you wouldnt want to miss out on those details....anyways I gotta go. Love ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment